Configuring SharePoint 2010 Document Libraries with Exchange Server 2010 to receive mails from internal/external world
This article will help you to configure SharePoint 2010/2007 server to receive Incoming emails. Following are high level step in order to configure this
- Configure SMTP Server on SharePoint Server which will receive emails
- Configure SharePoint to pick up the email from the SMTP server
- Configure Document Library to receive email
- Configure Exchange Server, create External Email ID
- Configure Exchange Server, create "Transport Rule"
- Configure Exchange Server, create "Send Connector"
Installing SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) or WSS 3.0 in multi-lingual environment is not point and click process. It take you a while to download and install them all. Also it depends on how many language are you supporting. To enable SharePoint for multi-lingual contents you need to install the following component and most importantly you have [...]